Level Up? Level Up?

Highscore!

10/10 for the Nintendo-ness!

InsideTheSystem(Edited) InsideTheSystem(Edited)

good

The beat sounds very good. I also like the creepy sounds. However it get's a bit repetitive, because the beat doesn't really change. Overall good Ambient song!

8-Bit Spaceship 8-Bit Spaceship

Cool song!

The music is awesome :D! And it perfectly fits in my shmup game! I'm sure you don't mind if I use it? Credits are in main menu. PM me if you'd like to have more information.
~Kolj

HarraH responds:

Yeah sure man, use it, just make sure to credit me! :)

A Young Mind A Young Mind

Amazing!

I am having a headache today. this is the perfect cure :]

==(Deep Blue Clouds)== ==(Deep Blue Clouds)==

Good

Really relaxing! All Right if I use this in a Space Rts-game I'm working on right now? :D

Buoy responds:

Sure, that's all right :)

Kazmo - Shift Kazmo - Shift

Almost perfect

Really Amazing! You could add some bass though... Keep it up! I really love your lead synth :)

Kazmo responds:

Thanks for the review!

To be honest, adding more bass may start to overpower the song, trust me I would've added more bass if I could :)

Glad you like my lead synth.

I'd buy that for a dollar! I'd buy that for a dollar!

Nice Synths

Your synths are very nice! But the track is mastered poorly and it's very repetative. But deserves a 8 out of 10 however.

Krussi responds:

hey :D thanks for the review :P yeah, I'm well aware that it need to be mastered, since its says so in the "Author Comments" :P and its one of my earliest serious porjects. Thanks for the opinion, the review and the "8" :D

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Even better

Just like Pendulum!

Total Payback Total Payback

good

You're the only one who deserves to hit the weekly top 5.

Chrizzly responds:

Don't know if that's really true XD but thanks a lot, dude!

Joowna - Dark Neon Joowna - Dark Neon

Beat is very nice

The beat is awesome. Download good drumsamples, don't use the samples included in FL Studio. Those are rubbish. Compose your own melodies and give your drums Reeverb and your synth delay.

voted 4/5 (+0.12)

Joowna responds:

First, thx for the review!!!

Ok, I will download some new samples, but I really changed this one I used, and also the melodies I did create myself... Thx for the tips!